ATTEND THIS INFORMATIVE WORKSHOP TO LEARN ABOUT:
- Definition of 401(k), IRA, and Stray account
- What to do with a stray retirement account
- Can you move a 401(k) or IRA
- Advantages of rolling a prior employer retirement account
- Tax consequences of rolling an account incorrectly
- Can I roll a portion of my current 401(k), SIMPLE or IRA
Stay tuned to join SmartVestor Pro, Jim Bukowsky, for a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar. You will also have the opportunity to schedule a no obligation appointment with Jim to review your personal situation and more detailed questions.
While this financial webinar is free, space is limited - please register online to guarantee your participation. For more information about this event, please contact Kristina at 636-352-2003.
Securities offered through First Heartland Capital, Inc.
Advisory services offered through First Heartland Consultants, Inc. Smart Money Innovations and Southern Missouri Investments are not affiliated with First Heartland Capital, Inc.
Date and Time
Mon, Mar 01, 2021
7:00p - 8:00p CST
Smart Money Innovations Office Information: 5988 Mid River's Mall Dr. St. Charles, MO 63304 120 East 9th St. Mountain Grove, MO 65711